May 16, 2019
”After almost a year at Acarix, I am truly inspired by the opportunities our products offer to revolutionize heart diagnosis. We participate actively in congresses and scientific conferences and see that the need for precise tools to make quick and appropriate decisions continues to grow. Acarix has an important role to play in fulfilling that need.”
– Extract from CEO Per Persson’s commentary to the Interim Report.
First quarter 2019 compared with same period 2018
- During the first quarter, sales amounted to five CADScor®System and 640 patches compared with four CADScor®System and 520 patches in same period previous year.
- Revenue amounting to 299 kSEK (230), with gross profit of 209 kSEK (158) and a gross margin of 70% (69).
- Operational costs amounting 13 038 kSEK (8 170).
- Result before tax amounted to –12 822 kSEK (–7 963).
- Net cash flow from operating activities amounted to –13 101 kSEK (–9 444).
- Basic earnings per share amounted to –0.56 SEK (–0.35). No dilution arose.
Events in the first quarter, 2019
In February Acarix announced that filing for German reimbursement will go directly with the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) for its CADScor®System. Previously, Acarix was aiming for full reimbursement in Germany by the end of 2019, after initial discussions with relevant associations. However, a new legislation is underway which will impact the local reimbursement process and result in delays. Furthermore, private reimbursement is not affected by the above changes.
Events after March 31, 2019
No major events occurred after March 31, 2019.
The complete interim report is available by link below or on www.acarix.com
For further information, please contact:
Per Persson, CEO
Phone: +46 736 005 990
Christian Lindholm, CFO
Phone: +46 705 118 333